Enrich your teaching and engage your students
- Internet2 : Give your schools access to a realm of virtual experiences that allow them to expand far beyond their boundaries
- Minnesota Learning Loop: Web-based instructional resources tied to Minnesota academic standards
- InforMNs: Web site created by TIES for teachers and those who support technology in the classroom with resources to engage in students in learning.
- Videoconferencing resources: Tools and upcoming events for holding and participating in videoconferences
- Whitewater Learning: The only online learning program for administrators and teachers
• Earn Minnesota CEUs
• Develop and demonstrate competencies
• Build professional development plans
- Key Instructional Contact (KIC): The Key Instructional Contact (KIC) Special Interest Group meets the third Tuesday of every month during the school year to collaborate, network and share ideas in technology integration, emerging technologies, and best practices. All are welcome to attend.