A unique opportunity to build technology leadership skills
Superintendents work with each other in some sessions, with their administrative teams in others and with a personal coach for technology skill development. Through the academy, superintendents:
- Share best practices
- Explore new technologies
- Develop 21st-century skills
- Discuss ideas of innovative thinkers
This professional development program is based on CoSN's Empowering the 21st-Century Superintendent.
All academy sessions are at TIES Conference Center.
For more information
Superintendents and their technology team work together in the academy to:
- Increase personal and district skill levels in technology leadership
- Build the technology leadership capacity of each district leadership team
- Share experiences with other leaders using Web 2.0 tools
Private coaching by TIES staff will be available for building personal skills through personal training.