TIES provides McKinney-Vento and special education transportation services without the worry.
Minimize your risks
If you are using cabs to transport your special needs students, you need to know:
- Are they insured to carry students?
- Are the vehicles inspected and certified?
- Do they have the required booster seats?
- Are the drivers screened for their driving records?
- Do drivers undergo background checks?
You can worry about these issues—or you can turn to TIES to meet your students’ transportation needs efficiently and cost-effectively.
Save money and stress
TIES guarantees a savings of 10 percent over other bus contractors while providing:
- Efficient routing of all students
- Route time adjustments
- Side-by-side assistance with school start-up
- State reporting assistance
- Direct resolution of bus problems with contractors and parents
- Phone support for parents and schools
- Routing information to school staff in the form of lists of students by alphabet, grade and classroom
- Mailing of postcards with bus and route information to students’ homes
- Cross-checking for Minnesota Automated Reporting Student System (MARSS) reporting
- Help in negotiating favorable bids with transportation contractors
- Guaranteed data integrity and security