TIES’ 17th annual Finance, Human Resources and Student User Conference is designed to help users get the most out of TIES powerful applications. A variety of in-depth sessions each day will give you tips, techniques and answers to your questions to make the best of these applications.
January 21-22, 2015
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
TIES Event Center
Think New! TIES offers:
- A new report writing tool
- Re-engineering of core systems and your user interface
- A finance system fine-tuned to work best for you
- An enhanced employee calendar
- A curriculum mapping module
- Emergency Card information wizard for parents
- Online enrollment
- Hear from an IRS speaker on how to avoid or survive and IRS audit.
Come sharpen your knowledge and network with your colleagues!
January 21, 2015: Student Information System
January 22, 2015: Finance, Human Resources and Payroll Systems