Innovation through collaboration
We are an education technology collaborative of 49 Minnesota school districts. For over four decades, TIES has proven to be a reliable partner to K-12 educators.
We provide community engagement software for parents and communities, including our comprehensive fee management system called FeePay™.
In addition, TIES offers management software for school operations, instructional administration, and information technology operations.
We are also the largest provider of education technology professional development in the Midwest. We believe that through the use of technology, teachers will improve pedagogy in the classroom.
Our mission, as the premier cooperative of educational leaders, is to maximize student learning by:
- Promoting a collaborative relationship among members districts
- Providing critical, high-quality technology products and services in instruction and operations
- Conducting research, analysis and development
- Driving innovation in learning
We care deeply about education and learning. Our work is never done.
We live by these principles every day:
- Schools successful use of technology will advance learning.
- Technology is most successful when powered by quality training, ongoing support and reliable, unlimited access.
- Educators and students deserve reliable tools, training and support.